Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt of having two lovers who knew about each other!!

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamt of having two lovers who knew about each other!!

Postby Gfandbf » Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm

I just had this dream where I was in the bed with my girlfriend and a handome stranger. She was on my left and he was on my right. He propositioned me for sex. I at first was excited or enticed if you will, but immediately remembered I had made plans to be intimate with my girlfriend. (Which is weird because my gf and I made plans last night but I did not feel well and went to bed after dinner) the male lover got jealous and pulled me into the hallway to express how he misses me but understands that she is a priority??
Gfandbf
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating