Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lies, Necrophilia, and a Deer...a little help please?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Lies, Necrophilia, and a Deer...a little help please?

Postby magicstorm101 » Sun May 28, 2017 9:51 pm

(Im female, and 21, if that's information that night be helpful)
I drempt that I was being pursued by a stag in a house i had never been in. The stag was relentless, breaking glass and even through walls. I don't remember much except that I ran from it and somehow i killed it. Even though it was dead, for some reason, i rolled it on its back and started to have sex with it....which is really confusing.

Afterwards i recall hiding the body someplace in the house; i didnt want anyone to know i had killed it. A little later in the dream my mom came in, calling me a pervert for an unrelated reason. (I think i said something about having sexual urges to her) she insisted that having any kind of sexual urge was wrong and perverted (she is not like this in real life), and i vehemently told her that it wasnt. I tried my best not to admit that i killed a deer (or that i had sex with it) but it weighed heavily on my conscious.

I looked up in the dream dictionary that male deer stand for male sexuality and virility...but it didnt really answer a lot of questions.
magicstorm101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lies, Necrophilia, and a Deer...a little help please?

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:51 pm

You are guilty toward your mother for your sexual incontinence and libidinal excess. Mother who love you sufficiently to warn you not to live meaninglessly just for quick gratification and thrills.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating