Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

heroin and my ex boyfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

heroin and my ex boyfriend

Postby natalie1 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 am

I've never in my life dreamed in color or had sound in my dreams either. the ONLY time I see any color in my dreams is when I dream about heroin (I'm a recovering addict). And honestly for me to remember dreaming at all is very rare.

It's been a month since my ex and I broke up, and I took it pretty hard. I've constantly been dreaming now. Most of the dreams are about him. When they are, my dreams are in total color, and I can hear his voice!

Has anyone else ever experienced something like this? Or does someone have any idea of why or how this is happening? I'm just so confused by it. Thanks I appreciate it
natalie1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: heroin and my ex boyfriend

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Keep going to meetings. Focus on Step 3.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating