Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Odd dream about a coworker

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Odd dream about a coworker

Postby glentz1134 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

So I had a sex dream about a female coworker of mine. She's my age, relatively good-looking. She's getting married next month and I've honestly never really been attracted to her other than in a "she's a female with a vagina" kind of way.

Here's where things get confusing. I dreamt that we were alone talking just like every other conversation we've had and all of a sudden I decided to kiss her out of nowhere. I got the feeling that she wasn't too into it but she also didn't push me away and eventually started kissing me back. One session of hanky-panky later and the next thing I know is that she's crying.

I honestly have no idea...what do you guys think it means?
glentz1134
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating