Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex boyfriend who got me pregnant at 17

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Ex boyfriend who got me pregnant at 17

Postby Penguinsinalaska » Tue May 16, 2017 6:05 pm

Long story short I had a boyfriend at 17 in real life who I fell madly in love with. He was 2 and a half years older than me and basically was a piece of crap. He was always on drugs like xanax and who knows what else, he was suicidal and slept all day long, refused to get a job and thought that his SoundCloud raps would get him where he wanted to go in life. we dated 6months and then he got me pregnant. I had an abortion he agreed. Then I broke up with him and broke his heart.
Now 3 years later we haven't talked since and he moved to another state. I am having dreams that We are together and I'm making him happy and smile while he sits in my current bed and I'm smiling back at him admiring all the things I used to love about him when I fell for him. Like it's modern day me falling for him all over again and it makes me wake up super depressed and think about my life when I was younger and old memories even though I'm not in love with him anymore and haven't been for years. I don't know what this could mean. It was hands down my hardest and worst relationship to this day.
Penguinsinalaska
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating