Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cheating on my boyfriend with my ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Cheating on my boyfriend with my ex

Postby Miyuki » Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 am

To understand the dream entirely you need some real life knowledge: I'm dating my boyfriend for a year and almost a half. I truly love him, I'm happy with him, but many times I feel like we're not for eachother. My ex left about 3 years ago, he went to another continent, but we broke up half year before he went away.we sometimes talk, he made it clear that he too still loved me for more than 2 years after we broke up, but now he doesn't anymore(I'm not sure I believe him, he said this many times before, even if he loved me, just because our love is impossible right now) I still feel I love him.
My two frends will appear in the dream, they know all of this story and my feelings.

The dream:
We were having a day together at my friends' house: my two best friends and my boyfriend. We were watching TV, when a car stopped near the couch, and my ex was there with his family. They came home. He got off and I wentbto hug him. I saw my boyfriend getting jelous. I told my ex that I wanted to talk to him in another room, so we left, but my boyfriend didn't say anything. We started hugging, kissing, and I stopped him when he wanted more (that's just in my nature, nothing special). My friends once entered and said they need to take something. I asked them if my boyfriend said something (and I could see him through the door still watching TV), they said no, but he's in really bad mood, and will probably cry later. I never wanted to hurt him, I just wanted to be with my ex so much that I couldn't control myself. And he was also happy to see me. But then he had to leave (I didn't see his face or reaction). I asked him to kiss me once more, we had a passionate kiss (I think we were near a fountain) and he got back in the black car. And as far as I remember this is how it ends.

Thanks for helping me decipher this dream, and if anyone wants to help me and give advice on the real life situation, I would be thankful (even if I know this site is not for that)
Miyuki
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating