Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

trying to reach solace, coven??, unreachable desires

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

trying to reach solace, coven??, unreachable desires

Postby Burning Lotus » Mon May 08, 2017 12:40 pm

The dream opens with myself and a male partner preparing to make love. Someone close to me, I cannot remember who, comes in and interrupts- laughing as they do so. We run off through woods seeking solace, trying to be together. Again, we are interrupted by my family members. It is almost comical, the fashion in which they bombard us- always laughing, never speaking. This happens time and time again until they are all gathered around us- and I say "screw it" lets just make love in front of them. As we start to do so, they pull us off of each other, still laughing. I say "why are you doing this?" 3-5 of my friends gather near me, no longer laughing. they pull down the neck of their shirts to reveal a scar, identical to one that I (only in the dream) also have on my chest. They say that many, many past lives ago we were all a part of something together, or maybe the same creatures. I look over at my lover, a look of terror on his face.

Is there anyone able to offer insight on this?
Burning Lotus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: trying to reach solace, coven??, unreachable desires

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Listen to Ravel, Daphnis and Chloe.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating