Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pregnant dream girl?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Pregnant dream girl?

Postby GetzMonay » Mon May 08, 2017 9:08 am

I had a dream, and I want to know what it could mean (if anything). So, at the beginning of the dream, I go to a random house to meet a friend for a party. At this house I meet a group of new people that I hangout with, one of them is a girl named Sophia. Sophia has long brown hair, green eyes, light freckles, and is pregnant. I'm drawn to her and we start talking, when I find out that she's only 1 month pregnant and has only done "it" once. Long story short, the whole rest of my dream was us walking through a forest, climbing rocks, swimming, and some innocent kisses and hugs, just hanging out and talking. It wasn't a sex dream, it was a love dream haha. I'm 17, single, going off to school next year and definitely do NOT want a kid, so I'm not really sure why I'd have a dream like this, especially the fact that she was pregnant?? Any possible answers are appreciated.
GetzMonay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: New Life?

Postby Superman1 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Your new life of meeting new people is going to be born, and is opposite to one or being alone, or maybe you have only done this once before.
You would love connecting with new people, climbing, diving in or immersing yourself, making close relationships.

Sophia: In Biblical terms, the name Sophia means wisdom.
So perhaps you see it is wise, or see it in this wise way.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating