Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I DREAMED THAT MY CRUSH KISSED ME. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I DREAMED THAT MY CRUSH KISSED ME. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???

Postby Randomgirl » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Sorry this is kind of long. I don't know that much about Dream interpretation and I tried to include everything that might have some meaning in the dream. So here it is:

I was at school and I thought I was going to be late to class. I had to race around in the hallways before taking my seat in class. I sat down in my seat, which was directly behind my crush's. He then came over to me and placed his head in my lap between my legs. I played with his hair a bit but then we got up and stood on the little stage at the front of the classroom. I was sitting on a metal stool with my crush standng next to me. He and I were conversing and then he kissed me. It was firm but not very long. I wrapped my arms around his head then and kissed him back the same way. We were so close that our breath intermingled. We held hands and returned to my desk where we sat the same way as before, with his head in my lap.

Can someone please interpret this?
Thanks!
Randomgirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating