Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Childhood crush????

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Childhood crush????

Postby BigDreamer96 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 am

So, I'm now 21
I knew this boy when I was 13 & I really really liked him, wouldn't go so far as to say love.. but I really liked him. He was older, we spent a lot of time together... he said he liked me, we even was boyfriend and girlfriend for a while but with me being so young, it was never serious. Anyway, we drifted apart & i guess I moved on.
I'm now with somebody & of course I love him but sometimes I wonder if he loves me as I don't get shown much attention and I don't get treated like a girlfriend, more as a best friend?
Anyway,
Last night I had a dream about this childhood crush, that we bumped into each other randomly, we chatted & I had to leave, as I left he came after me telling me he loves me, we kissed & cuddled.
I woke up & cant get it out of my head.... I feel guilty on my partner.
Also I haven't had contact with this childhood crush in ages and he hasn't even been in my thoughts, anybody have the same or no what this could mean??
BigDreamer96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating