Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

new and not sure if anyone can help me with dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

new and not sure if anyone can help me with dream

Postby saljo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi I have never been on here before but this recurring dream has me confused and complexed.
I have lately been dreaming about missed opportunities with a past person that I never dated but hung out with way back when. In the dream, I keep seeing all the times we were put together. see we were both in the military and I first made eye contact with him in a chow hall, then again at a club and the next day he came by my room but I wasn't there. then again 3 months later, we both ended up in the same club on one of the bases over seas. we hung out had a one night stand and then no other relationship. just friends, but here is the thing, when I first saw him in the club, I was just a bet he was trying to win, then the next day he was at my door(which I didn't find out til days later due to roommates) then we saw each other again in japan when we both were in the same club. he told me who he was and I just kind of half believed him, had a one night stand and then we continued talking and hanging out but nothing happened between us. now, 20 something yrs later, I have been having dreams about him and each time we met or nearly met and having sex each time.(did I mention I have been married for 22 yrs and all that time I haven't thought about him at all) what does this mean? it is driving me crazy since I haven't thought about him in all this time .Could someone give me advice on why I might be dreaming this.
saljo
DM Lurker

saljo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: new and not sure if anyone can help me with dream

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 pm

recurrent.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating