Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am I just lonely

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Am I just lonely

Postby Dreamygirl1972 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:29 am

Had the weirdest dream. I am not in a relationship at all. But in my dream I lived with someone I don't know.

The dream began with a party at our house for my live in boyfriends daughter who never appears in the dream. There are lots of people but a girlfriend takes me to a restaurant with her boyfriend where the party continues. I'm without a date and we're seated around a table where more of her friends arrive. They begin to play a game that I don't know how to play. I say "I can't play this game if I don't know what I'm doing". That laugh and keep playing. We are back at my house where the party is still going on. I run into my mom and brother. My brother laughs and tells my mom "she doesn't even realize what she's missing and then turns to me and says "you don't remember what you forgot". Immediately I realize that the person I live with has not been st the party and I didn't notice his abscence. I frantically try to find his number on my phone but he's never called me and I've never called him. Then I realize that I don't even remember his name. I can only think that his name starts with a "V". Then I woke up feeling afrId that I was forgetting something or losing my mind.

What do you think? Did this dream have anything to do with a relationship or am I just realizing I'm lonely?
Dreamygirl1972
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating