Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sucking my own cock

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Sucking my own cock

Postby Spockroc » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:46 pm

I had a dream last night where I was able to suck my own cock.
I cannot do this even close in real life.
I am 6'1" tall and my cock is about average - about 6".
So, it is impossible for me to be able to do this, although I have tried when I was younger.
In my dream I started to put the head in my mouth and then was able to take the rest of my own cock.
The dream did not go any farther. Later that night I had another dream about the same thing, but it
was one where I was aware that this is physically impossible to happen, so I was dreaming within a dream.
I was able to suck my own cock, but I was aware in the dream that I could not actually do this.
I was wondering what does this really mean. I have seen the interpretations and do not really
agree with the individual interpretation on this site.
I know I would love it if I could actually do this, but I do not obsess with this activity at all, and have not tried for decades.
I just would not mind if I really could do this.
And, I have not dreamt about this activity in a long time.
I wonder why I had two dreams about sucking my own cock in the same night, let alone dream about it in the first place,
as well as what it might mean.
Spockroc
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sucking my own cock

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:13 pm

First, let me get this out the way...
:P :lol: :P :rofl: :cabbagepatch: :clap: :shock: :unworthy: :harhar: :icecream: :goldblob: :lol:

That's better. Sorry. Now I've got my childish self out the way, and what everyone else was thinking, let's just be a bit more mature, shall we?

Well it's the solo aspect, and maybe finding pleasure alone was necessary, or a partner.
Maybe it takes the place of talking, being with the mouth, and it's like joining with yourself, or expressing yourself in an exciting way. But it could still just be that specific area, of the highest human need.
So that might explain the second time, which might mean taking the place of the other person, where you were aware that to do this without a partner is physically impossible. And can explain why you dreamt it in the first place. And why you have not dreamt about this activity in a long time.
Maybe you have just split with a partner.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Sucking my own cock

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Reactive autonomy. An overemotional and avoidant way of coping with being hurt or traumatized.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating