Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fell in love, but already have fiancé

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Fell in love, but already have fiancé

Postby Leez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Last night I had this dream which really put me into state of confusion.

So I was in a room some kind of house. There was a girl sitting on a sofa or bed, I really can't tell. Suddenly I was in front of that girl and we were looking each other. Quickly she kissed me on the cheek. Then she said: "I bet we can't kiss each other on the cheek at the same time." I accepted the challenge and as you may guess we couldn't make it. So we tried again and I aimed a bit closer to her lips so we could make it. Apparently this was her plan. Yeah, so we tried again and this time our lips met. So we kissed and the kiss really blew my mind. At that exact moment I fell in love with her. Also, in the dream there was some flashbacks about things we've discussed about in real life and which I straightly connect into her. I still feel being in love with her.

I've never met the girl but we've had many conversations online. We've also sent each other a few pictures of ourselves to see how the other looks like (nothing sexual or flirty). The topics of our discussions have been varying from every-day stuff to questioning the existence. Also, we've had our mutual sarcastic and dirty discussion and jokes.

At this point you wouldn't see anything uncommon but here comes the part which makes myself feeling extremely uncomfortable: I am currently in a long-term-relationship and we're happy together and have our future planned. Still, in the dream I didn't feel guilty or anything. Actually it didn't feel like betraying my fiancé. It was like our relationship didn't exist in that dream. I am truly puzzled with my feelings right now.
Leez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fell in love, but already have fiancé

Postby Trashboat » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:33 pm

It is not uncommon to dream of cheating when a wedding is soon to come. I wouldn't over think this, just stay loyal to your wife and try to forget these feelings (:
Trashboat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fell in love, but already have fiancé

Postby locman » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:33 am

"I am currently in a long-term-relationship and we're happy together"

May be you shouldn't have conversations with other girl?!
locman
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating