Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chasing after a person i forgot

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Chasing after a person i forgot

Postby nadzeya » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Hello my name is Nadia, I've been reccently anxious because of a dream i had...
So i 'll tell you what i dreamed of
I was looking for a person i don't remember , there was a flashback of our memories together , but i couldn't remember his face nor name ( i knew it was my fiancee that i was searching for after i woke up ) i have been running all the time searching for that person , asking myself why and maybe if keep it up and see him i'll remember everything... I fell multiple times scratched my legs but kept running .. I couldnt fin him in the end
I woke up with tears in my eyes, a few bruises on my legs and my legs were so heavy and hurting i couldnt move them
Can you please help me figure out what this means ?? :( :(
nadzeya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Chasing after a person i forgot

Postby Leez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:07 am

Usually running refers to drastic changes. Actually I had few years ago this kind of running dream and after few weeks my life was drastically changed. Do you have a partner because if so, I'd keep an eye on him/her that anything bad won't happen. This might be as serious as the dream of mine was.
Leez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nadzeya » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:15 am

You mean something bad might happen ?
I do have a fiancee
Can you tell me about your experience ? (if possible of course)
nadzeya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Leez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:47 am

Well I can't say it's bad what's going to happen. In my case I was running with an unknown girl. Cannot remember her face. We stopped and she gave me a quick kiss (never kissed a girl in my life). I responded to that with another kiss. The dream stopped there. After few days I met a girl who just was like the brightest star in the night sky. I just wrote her message asking her out and now we've celebrating our fifth year together.

In your case, I really can't say what to wait. I hope that it isn't anything bad. Speaking of my own experience I can say that running is a sign of drastic changes. But I really suggest to be cautious about your fiancee. Don't let him/her go anywhere dangerous for few days. I think you should talk together about this dream of yours.

Let me know if you see some signs of that dream coming true.
Leez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Have you and your fiance drifted apart, or is like you don't know him anymore?
Unless he means you that you cannot find if you are lost in some way.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating