Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Food opinion

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Food opinion

Postby jsr81276 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:45 am

So I've been interested in this girl,Kimberly,for a while. I dreamed about this big indoor building,I think it may have been a mall because the walls were mostly turquoise and trimmed with white tiles at the bottom. So anyway,Kimberly and a couple of her friends (in the dream,not rl friends) approached. One of the girls with her was Asian,dark hair in a ponytail,freckles,wearing black glasses;the other was a Caucasian girl with wavy dark brown hair. All three wore blue uniforms,kinda like hospital scrubs. They walked over to the side and sat down. They began talking about where they should go to get something to eat. The Asian girl mentioned Subway;the other one suggested going for soup. I was standing on the other side of the counter where they sat and this was the first time I actually saw myself. Kimberly looked at me,smiling,and asked where I thought they should go eat. I glanced over my shoulder. Behind me,high up on the wall,was a sign that said 'Subway'. So I told her Subway;they had good sandwiches and weren't too expensive. She didn't look sold on the idea,but she was definitely considering it.
jsr81276
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Food opinion

Postby Leez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:22 pm

So you like this Kimberly? I think Kimberly knew you like her, so she wouldn't want to say 'no' to her friend instead asked your opinion. She might have expected of you to play along and propose something else. This would have eliminated the need of saying 'no' to the Asian girl.

If this dream has a deeper purpose it definitely is that you have to be quick-witted when discussing with Kimberly. She might not say straight everyting she means but expects you to understand the real message. Listen to her carefully, take a deep breath and think before you answer.

P.S. I wouldn't have chosen Subway.
Leez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Food opinion

Postby jsr81276 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:19 pm

You may be right. I think she has dropped hints a couple of times,but at the time I overthought it and assumed she was just being friendly.
jsr81276
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating