Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boyfriend Smiled At Me

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Boyfriend Smiled At Me

Postby Butterfly » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi, I'm new here.

My boyfriend is in prison, I was visiting him regularly and contact via letter and phone calls was good too, after each visit he would tell me he loved me, and I would say the same back to him because I do very much. What I don't understand is ....it's now been 10 weeks since I heard from him, no visit order, letters or phone calls from him, all contact has stopped. I was very concerned and got in touch with the prison who told me he was well etc, so I don't understand why he has backed off me?

Last night I dreamt that I went to visit him in prison and I asked him why he hadn't got in touch with me and my boyfriend just looked at me, said nothing just smiled at me ...and I kept looking at him to explain but he never said anything ...then I woke up!

What does this dream mean, I don't understand his behaviour towards me?

Thanks.
Butterfly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating