Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Full wedding but I'm single...?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Full wedding but I'm single...?

Postby PittsburghSound » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:49 am

I woke up from a dream a few hours ago that still has me puzzled.

I went through a full wedding. I saw her face and everything, but she's not someone I know in real life. At least I don't think so. Anyway, it was the whole shebang... me getting dressed, her getting dressed, everyone gathered to see us walking down the aisle. The food afterward. All our families and friends were there. The music. I was struck by her beauty deep in my soul.

I'm a 27 year old man. I'm single and have been for about 4 months now. My ex was not in the dream in any way, so I guess that's good?

A little background info: about a year ago I moved from the US to Colombia. My work visa is due to expire soon, but I am absolutely going to re-new it. I am planning to stay here for the long haul.

Why might I have had this dream? Is it really about my desire to have a literal wedding? Or is it just a symbol of something else? Please help!
PittsburghSound
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Full union but I'm single...?

Postby Superman1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Being single only 4 months, it might be your commitment to a new appreciation of life, or union with it, as " I was struck by 'her' beauty deep in my soul."
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating