Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex's family took over my family home

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Ex's family took over my family home

Postby kmorris123 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 am

I dreamt last night that my ex's family had moved into my parents house. It was amicable it seems. His mother had renovated the kitchen and laundry, and I took a picture to send to my mom. He lived in one of the upstairs bedrooms (it was never my room in real life). I guess I was staying in the house still but I didn't really want to. I thought it was weird that they still let me stay there. I was going upstairs and my son was sliding down on his stomach and had a pair of my underwear on his head (I have no idea...I know that is soooo weird!) and I took them off of him and told him he's a silly boy. There were three other pairs of clean underwear on the stairs. I took them up to the room that my ex lived in and he had a drawer for me to put them in. We were not together in my dream and I was fine with that. I didn't want to have my stuff in his drawer but I felt like I had to since I was staying there. Also, he had turned into a teenager and had longer hair and acne. He was all, "here babe put this in the drawer" and it made me uncomfortable but I didn't say anything. He was never that affectionate in real life, never called me pet names or anything. And I don't want him back in real life either. He was a sweet guy, but not the one for me. I am a 37 year old single female, and I am starting to get frustrated about the single part in real life. So I'm wondering what this means for me in regards to future relationships. Any insight is helpful!

Right before that part of the dream I had gone to the grocery and picked up fast food for everyone, but his mom cooked while I was gone and no one ate it. I had driven his dad's truck and I couldn't get the key out of the ignition once I shut it off. Every time I turned it, the seat would move up and squash me into the steering wheel.
kmorris123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating