Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Wife's sister

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Wife's sister

Postby Crazedude » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:25 pm

I had a dream about my sister in law. We are friends but that is it.

My dream is I saw my sister in law was upset she was crying. Where I saw her or why she was crying I don't recall. She was wearing a white shirt with pink sleeves and jeans. Something I have never seen her in. I hugged her to console her. Her crying slowed and stopped but I continued to hold her. The consoling embrace turned into a hug that felt good. We pulled away looked in each other eyes and shared a soft sensual kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Do you really want to do this?" She responded "Yes". We started to kiss again and started to lie down while we were kissing and I woke up before we went all the way down.

I could not find much about sister in law, so any insure would be great.
Crazedude
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating