Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Separated from husband in a crowd

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Separated from husband in a crowd

Postby Jade412 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:46 am

I'm having trouble figuring this one out but I woke really distressed so any insight would help.

I was supposed to meet my husband at a bridge at a certain time, but the bridge was so crowded I couldn't get to the meeting spot. I call him on his cell phone and he gives me a new meeting place which I have difficulty getting through the crowd to get there. I arrive to find he has just left. Along the way I also lose my phone so now I can't contact him to find him.

In th dream, I keep thinking I should just go home and meet him there, but I have no way to find him or reach him to tell him that and I worry he will continue waiting for me - in some place I can't find or get to.

My main distress was not fear, it was worry about communicating with him as though he would feel I abandoned him or would continue to wait for me while k was home. He was also cheerful and upbeat the entire time, I was the one feeling worried.

I checked the dictionary about crowds and couldn't cone up with fighting to get through one. The bridge was so crowded I couldn't cross it. And finally I was searching for him as he casually changed our meeting spot. I was feeling stress trying to arrive on the time I agreed to and there were so many barriers in the way, while at any time I could have quit sear hing since it seemed so useless anywah and gone home.

Any ideas would be appreciated! TIA
Jade412
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating