Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of Boyfriends deceased Wife

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreaming of Boyfriends deceased Wife

Postby SlippyLee3 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:04 pm

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years, are extremely happy, and in love, and are actually planning on getting married in a year or so.

He was previously married, but she died after 3 years of a long battle with cancer, but as far as I am aware, they were also happy.

The past few months I have had several dreams with his late wife in them. I can't remember what all of them were about, but they always extremely bothered me.

The most recent one went like this:
My boyfriend, his son and I are in a house that I don't recognize, and I remember this feeling of being nervous. Then his late wife shows up with her sisters and her mom (Who are still alive, and don't really care for me or my boyfriend). And she acts very jealous. My boyfriend spends much of the time trying to protect me from her, and has his arms ob my shoulders leading me away from her. She isn't doing anything but asking questions, but her tone is very cynical. Like "Oh so YOU are *insert my name*"
That's pretty much all i remember about that one.

Any idea what these could mean? This is the 3rd one, and I always feel extremely uneasy after I wake up from them, and usually for days after.
SlippyLee3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming of Boyfriend's deceased Wife

Postby Superman1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:39 pm

It looks like feeling nervous your boyfriend's ex-wife's family do not recognize you, and sadly feel envious you take the place of her.
And he tries to protect you, as it's not your responsibility.
Do you know if they were this bitter when she was alive?

Unless it's you who have doubt and are asking questions, but it doesn't sound like it. Or unless it can be some other influence they represent.
You must know that, as you plan on getting married, this will cement their disapproval.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Dreaming of Boyfriends deceased Wife

Postby SlippyLee3 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:58 am

Yes, her and her family had a very strained relationship.
Yes, I realize I will probabl never be liked by her family, and that doesn't really bother me, as long as they keep it to themselves.
Last edited by SlippyLee3 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlippyLee3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SlippyLee3 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:30 am

That's actually what's strange about it, her family brought her. Like everyone was acknowledging that she was dead, but they brought her to see us, almost as a jab at us.
My boyfriend also doesn't get along with them. Never has.
SlippyLee3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:06 pm

It might be your recognition and fear of what what happened to her could happen to you.
But you are not their daughter, though the grandson is half their blood which could keep them draining you.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby SlippyLee3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Hm, No I don't think I'm worried about that really. She had an extremely rare form of cancer.
And yes, it can be sometimes difficult to deal with them when it comes to his son, but for the most part no 9me has really interfered. I think your analysis is spot on though, thank you :D
SlippyLee3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating