Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Old Times Sake

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Old Times Sake

Postby NightMoves » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 am

Btw, my subject doesn't necessarily pertain to my dream. Anyways, I've been having different dreams about the same female. Out of nowhere I have a dream about me catching up with my old friend, which I haven't seen in 10 years. I was younger at this time when I knew him, so I have fond memories of us hanging out. The female is his niece... She is 4 years younger than me, which is odd because I'm usually attracted to older women. I feel bad because of who it is I'm dreaming about, not because of the dreams. The dreams aren't sexual at all. Anyways, I have a dream about me catching up with my friend and his family, but the only person who truly sticks out is his niece. I woke up with a good feeling in my heart. I feel the urge to try and get into contact with my friend because I start to remember all of the good times as kids that we had. We are talking and hanging out sometimes now, which I don't know if it was a mistake due to the possible intention of seeing her sometime. She doesn't really remember me I don't think as she was younger. She probably doesn't know if I exist, who knows? Anyways, I've been having several dreams about her now and I don't know what to do? I cannot get her off of my mind. My feeling is genuine inside, nothing lustful as the dreams aren't sexual. The only thing that won't let me shake the dreams off as just dreams is the reoccurance of the person in my dreams. We all have social media, so don't call me a creep, but my dreams are in line with what she looks like now. It's wild as I said I had this dream out of nowhere. She's beautiful! Anyways, she is undergoing some tough times apparently from what I hear and I won't shake the dream off because what if I'm the one to help? Idk what to make of this dream or why?
NightMoves
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Old Times Sake

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Why so many views and no replies? Bc your writing is shit.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Re: Old Times Sake

Postby NightMoves » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:45 am

Here we go. If this is how Dream Moods forum is and how people act on here, then I'm good. Apparently my writing wasn't all that shit seeing I got replies elsewhere. I'm sorry if I didn't use dumbed down sentences so it'd be easier to read. Oh, and I was trying to cater to my generation of millennials and using abbreviations, but apparently that didn't go as planned according to you. Who cares if my writing is shit anyways, my brain is fruitful and I'm going somewhere in life. How about you?
NightMoves
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating