Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange dream about the ex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Strange dream about the ex

Postby samwo1988 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Hey guys,

I'm new to the group and I wanted to introduce myself and ask for your help on interpretting a dream I had the other night.

I am good remembering my dream and regularly lucid dream but I have trouble interpretting my dreams.

So, to the dream... A few nights ago, I dreamt that I was working at my local bingo hall which my ex-girlfriend and I used to frequent. I don't work at the bingo hall however I recognised that I was working there and whilst I was on shift I saw my ex and a group of her friends. I proceeded to greet her and collect the money from her and her friends for her bingo cards. She was pleased to see me and stated she wanted to speak to me after the game to discuss something and also discuss something relating to our child.

An hour passes and I head out to check on how the were getting on, they had all left. I went to check were the had been sat and saw my ex had left her handbag behind. Anxious to give it her back and curious as to what She wanted to discuss with me; I immediately went looking for her at the end of my shift but couldn't find her.

I remember feeling quite upset at the fact I couldn't find her. I kept hearing that I had just missed her but couldn't lock her down. Handbag in tow, I was getting more and more upset.

Sat slumped on a curb, I looked at her handbag and I woke up.

What could this dream mean? Could someone please help as it really rattled me.
samwo1988
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange dream about the ex

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:51 pm

If you are not doing so in other ways, the obsessive stalking at least gives meaning to your life.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating