Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boyfriend doesn't want sex; Friend wacks off on phone

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Boyfriend doesn't want sex; Friend wacks off on phone

Postby ChaosOutOfOrder » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:00 am

My boyfriend, Bryan and I were on his bed. The only source of light in the room was the moonlight streaming in from the window.
We were both fully clothed. Bryan was holding me against his chest as we made out. I felt sleepy but also aroused. I felt Bryan becoming errect through his jeans. I told him that I wanted him inside of me.
He was taken aback by my forwardness. "No, not tonight" he said. I felt sort of disapointed but I also felt that he was making a wise decision. We resumed making out.

I got a text from my friend Jack, telling me to call him because he had a funny story to tell me. I called him up and on the hone I heard him breathing shallow and loudly. I knew he was masturbating. I stayed on the line...for some reason. I heard him say my name and then as he was ejaculating he said, "Take it all! Take all of it!". I hung up on him after that.
ChaosOutOfOrder
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Boyfriend doesn't want such closeness?

Postby Superman1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Maybe you wanted more light on your side of the relationship.
Maybe both of you are not revealing or you feel unable to if he is not, so heart to heart may be half sleepy, half aroused.
If you want him inside of you, as in part of you or closer, maybe he is not so forward. But this can the typical man/woman, Mars/Venus, sun/moon thing.
But you think it wise, though a bit disappointing. So this may be wondering whether to take the relationship further, as you continued making out as you were.

Because next you see being friends with your guy had a funny side of him being shallow and loud, or male haha, and maybe concerned about his pleasure more than yours.
So in this way, or maybe in communication too, he has a certain distance.
And maybe you have to take all of it from him in this way, which you hung up on before it climaxed.
"Take it all!" can mirror your desire for full commitment if you did want that or just think that, or being closer anyway.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Self Affirming

Postby Superman1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:07 pm

If this isn't right, your boyfriend might symbolize you, maybe being assertive, or control, is what you want to arouse inside of you.
Maybe regarding this decision or this way to be, you thought it wise not to, which disappointed you.

But you continued in a lesser way, and that might mean communication as it's with the mouth.
And your friend might mean making friends with this stronger masculine idea. But if you don't join with, is left alone, so maybe you have to take all and go all the way which was said at his climax, or communication might be distant.
"I heard him say my name" is like recognition, or your identity.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Boyfriend doesn't want sex; Friend wacks off on phone

Postby ChaosOutOfOrder » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 am

Thank you for your help. This dream turned into reality in part, as my boyfriend told me a few days ago that he has given up sex for lent.
ChaosOutOfOrder
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating