Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kinda confused

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Kinda confused

Postby Dreamlurker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new, and I had a very strange dream about an ex-lover of mine. I dreamed he sent me a message on Skype and wanted to share screens which I agreed to for some reason. I saw him engaged in a three some with two other women, however the quality of the video was very grainy and very pixelated. I couldn't make out what he was typing for most of the conversation, and every time I tried to close the conversation, it would just pop back up. All I remember clearly about what he said was "This is what I want with you, not in this context, but this. I want us the way we used to be." (mind you, I would never have a threesome in waking life because I don't find that a turn on.) I remember responding to him. "Well (name), you should have thought about that when we were together. You have made your bed, now lay in it." More conversation that I don't remember, but I also remember feeling very uncomfortable in the dream, like not wanting to be there. Everything I find is about being involved in a threesome, but what if you are a forced voyeur? I can't seem to find anything to help me unravel this. Any information would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

Dreamlurker
Dreamlurker
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating