Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help. Confused.....

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Please help. Confused.....

Postby gapeachntn » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:03 am

Been dreaming about one particular man for almost a year. We dated briefly in 1999 in my waking life. I wonder if he's the man I'm to marry and i will see him after 18 years when he will be in town on business in a couple of months. I've dreamed of us in the past of having dinner, eating in a restaurant along with my teen son and we are smiling and happy. In the meantime in my waking life, there's this guy who really really likes me and he's a great man but I haven't had one dream about him. I like him but he has bad breath AND bad teeth. Last night i dreamth that the guy i used to date, the one thats coming to town soon, was laying in the bed with me. We started talking and upon doing so he said this is going to be good...meaning he knew we were going to have an amazing conversation and was very excited about it. When he said this...he smiled and his teeth were those of the guy who really likes me with the bad breath. Can someone please help me. I'm so confused and need a bit of insight. thanks so much.
gapeachntn
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating