Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

boyfriends ex in sexy outfit

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

boyfriends ex in sexy outfit

Postby Ooky » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:43 pm

My boyfriend, his child and my child and I were in a house assuming our future home? Boyfriend was playing games and the kids were playing together and I was writing. There was a knock on the door and I answer it… It was my boyfriends ex wife and she showed up in lingerie. I stood there confused for a moment.. Then said “Hi? Can I help you”? She walked in and my boyfriend stood up and started doing things like chores or whatever. His Ex wife sat on the couch like it was normal for her to come over half naked and sit on our couch. I distracted the children so they wouldn't see her being indecent and my boyfriend and her go on having a normal fucking conversation like...wtf.. Am I the crazy one? They talk for a while and she gets up to leave and I go in the kitchen area and kiss my boyfriend. She opens the door to leave and asks him “ So do you love her? Are you going to marry her”? He says “Um”? And looks at me, then her, then me, then her. And I wake up, breathing hard super uncomfortable and about to cry.

Any idea what this could mean?
Ooky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating