Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being pressured into sex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Being pressured into sex

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:03 pm

I had this dream that i was laying in a dark room on a white bed. There was a little light in the room but i couldn't tell where it was coming from. There was the Chinese singer Tao on all fours above me. He was pinning my arms down over my head and i couldnt move. He was smiling at me and teasing me saying "come on girl " .he also was making my hands hit myself. Eventually he let me go. Then he was poking and tapping my cheeks with his hands. I remember him wearing black sweatpants and a white tank top. Eventually i gave in and had sex with him. We had sex in the missionary position. I remeber afterwards walking to a mirror afterward and seeing my reflection. It was the first time i saw my face in a dream. Also i was naked after we had sex. Before we had sex i had on a green tanktop and shorts but i dont remeber what color.
dlovestowrite
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating