Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

This dream sums up our relationship

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

This dream sums up our relationship

Postby Dzeri » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:26 am

In my dream I am talking to my brother. He is telling me that I can come stay with him if my boyfriend doesn't stop being so shady. I assure him we are fine, but I know it's bad between my boyfriend and me. Then it's night and he is not home. I begin to look for him. I feel frantic.....searching. I am not scared for his safety but because I know deep down he is with someone. I wind up at this like flop house. I am looking around and I see him. He is in dirty gross clothes laying on a nasty bed. I just look at him. He is surrounded by unclean, smelly people. He tells me that this is better than being with me. That he needed time. I was in shock. I knew deep down he had been unfaithful but not to who. He sent me on my way saying he would be home soon. Like it was ok. And I left feeling very empty, but knowing I was going home to wait for him. I would like any thoughts on what this means. I know what I think it means. I know sometimes dreams aren't as straight forward as they seem. Please let me know how it hits you.
Dzeri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating