Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Blueish purple tinted wedding dress and SAD.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Blueish purple tinted wedding dress and SAD.

Postby Ivonne96 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:15 am

Hi everyone! I just had this dream that kind of threw me off.. I dreamt that I was thought it was strange. I saw I was in a wedding dress but instead of it being pure white it was with a slight blueish and purple hue. Secondly there was no ceremony or anything I just saw I was the only one dressed up. Third I wasn't even marryin my significant other that I have been dating for years. I had gotten married with a friend that I haven't seen in months! Which was weird because I was saying in the dream that I was not in love with him. I was in love with my significant other and I wanted to be with him. Now this makes me worried because my significant other currently moved states away and I have been missing him alot but we have been staying strong. However, my grandmother has told me seeing a wedding interprets death to someone close to me. That really scares me because I am unsure what the whole dream meant. All I know was that I was in a wedding dress with a weird color and I was not happy. I need some clarity in this dream... :whyme:
Ivonne96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating