Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

reoccurring dream of interrupted sex

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

reoccurring dream of interrupted sex

Postby Jesi0dee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 pm

so in the first dream, my long time significant other and I are inside our home. we are on the couch kissing, foreplay and such if you want to call it. As things get under way and he gets on top of me and is about to put it in.... my dad walks in the room out of nowhere and just stares at me.

as awkward as it may be this scenario has never happened in real life and also my dad s also no longer living.

Second dream is some weird twist on an event that happened in real life where a family friend had someone purchase a bed and breakfast under their name and took a loan out.. long story short they send me and my guy to go check the place out.. and we wind up staying the night.. and when night came same thing happens we get to just about to penetration. and my dad shows up again out of no where and is just staring at me. he is just staring. the expression on his face each time is not like he is angry not like he is mad. just looking.. content i guess. i dont know what to make out of the dream... but i havent been able to have sex without feeling like my dad is watching.. can someone help me??
Jesi0dee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating