Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamt about someone I'd never met, then I met them

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreamt about someone I'd never met, then I met them

Postby mansfeld » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:07 pm

Recently I had this dream experience that I just can't shake. Looking for thoughts, advice, experience from others on this:

Recently I had a dream about a person I had never met, which, by itself, is not so odd. However, the day after this dream, I met someone who matched the person in my dream. Here's what occurred:

In my dream I was lying in my bed, but I wasn't alone, a woman somewhere around age 30 with red hair was lying next to me (FYI I'm a man). This woman was someone I had never met before, but I can remember her face from the dream pretty well. We weren't doing anything other than lying in bed my right arm around her left arm, but in the dream it felt very peaceful, calming, fulfilling and I don't know how else to describe it other than it just felt right. I woke up remembering how fulfilling the dream felt, but I chalked it up to just being a dream and went about my business. It was the weekend so I ran some errands and went on a bicycle ride for some exercise, nothing big. In the evening I went to go listen to a band I liked that was playing in the area and stopped at a bar next door when the band was done to grab a drink before I went home. I was sitting at the bar, close to finishing my drink when two women walked in and stood behind me to order drinks at the bar. The bar was mostly full but there was an empty seat beside me and as I was near leaving anyway, I offered the two ladies my seat so they could sit together and chat. I stood and moved a little to the left so I could see the game on the bar's TV while I finished the last of my drink. At this point I hadn't really looked closely at the two ladies. Apparently a seat opened up next to them and one of the ladies walked over to me and asked if I wanted to sit back at the bar next to them since I was so kind as to offer them my seat. At this point I looked more closely at the woman who had walked over to me.... a red haired woman around age 30 that looked like the woman from my dream! Anyway I sat back at the bar and chatted with the two women for the next 2 hours, the red haired woman's name started with 'S' and her friend's with 'J' They were both very nice, but I found 'S' especially easy to talk to, intelligent and interesting. Conversation with her was very a very easy and relaxed and overall just a good experience.. the overall feeling was very similar to my dream. I didn't mention the dream to either 'S' or 'J' while I was talking to them because I didn't want them to think I was a nut, but 'S' was so much like the woman in my dream I can't shake the thought it was the same person.

Thoughts on this? Random coincidence or was my dream telling me something? Has anyone else had an experience like this? If so, what did you do?
mansfeld
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: THE DAY AFTER

Postby Superman1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:03 pm

The first question is: Was she the same? Or similar? Or can't you be sure?
The last question is: When will you see her again? Hihaha.

Such questions and all words though may be transcended by this reality, if your dream prophesied a meeting.
If this isn't an experience when all things came together that seemed so right to the extent it seemed set up, I'd like to hear what is.

A possible explanation is you knew her before.
Or have you been looking for someone? It could just be she is right for you and your dream gave a sign of that.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating