Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Does it mean anything?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Does it mean anything?

Postby DiedreDee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:57 am

Few months back, I had a dream that I was dating someone I know. I remember waking up and thinking how strange it was because it came out of nowhere also I hadn't felt that sort of way towards this person. When I went back to sleep that same night, I dreamt that I was now married to the same person and we had a little daughter. As it was the same night, I thought it was strange. Both dreams were also really vivid and hard to forget. I didn't think too much of the dream at that point but shortly later, I started having feelings for this person. I did pray to God about it. I then had about 4 dreams that came to pass in reality. This made me think that perhaps the first dream was from God. I have tried to put the dream out of my mind but its hard when I have feelings towards the person. After all this time of trying to forget about it, it's still fresh in my mind. I don't know whether the dream was prophetic or metaphorical for something.

Can anyone help?
DiedreDee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Does it mean anything?

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Sure, God wants you to get laid.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating