Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Having a relationship with Twins

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Having a relationship with Twins

Postby nae » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:14 pm

So in my dream, I am in a relationship with two brothers who are twins. Both are fully aware of the situation. It's quite weird because they both play different rolls in the relationship. One twin is is the emotional person - lovey dovey kind of attached to me whereas the other twin is the more intelluctual type - the brain, someone of reason if that makes sense. I feel quite awkward in the dream, feelings of nervousness like i really don't know what I'm doing and also loving that I have them both in my life.

Can anyone give me any kind of insight to what this could mean. Any advice is highly appreciated thanks.
nae
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Having a relationship with Twins

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:55 pm

They are not two. They are one. And they are you. You see them as two bc you do not integrate thoughts and feelings.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby nae » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Thank you for that Sheena. This all makes perfect sense considering my current situation.
nae
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nae » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:27 pm

I didn't have a favourite twin. I liked them both very much. Breaking up wasn't even on my mind. I had no intentions in doing so.
nae
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating