Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Intense dead ex dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Intense dead ex dream

Postby Bbrianna145 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:52 am

So last night I had a vivid dream that my recent ex of one month got into some sort of accident and died. The rest of the dream was basically just me sitting on my couch curled in a ball and crying inconsolably. Probably the worst pain I'd ever felt. And I was making sobbing-like sounds when I woke up and my heart was pounding. To note: this guy was emotionally abusive for 1 1/2 years and I have a lot of resentment towards him so not sure why I would have a dream like this. If anyone has any ideas let me know.
Bbrianna145
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Intense dead ex dream

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:03 pm

It is not about the relationship with the ex, rather relationship with the self. Permission to be in pain when you are. To live knowing you can be hurt.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating