Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What could it mean

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

What could it mean

Postby Keithrg » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:13 pm

Of late ive been having vivid dreams.
Last night I dreamt I was out with freinds and GF at pub. There was 4, young women. One was very drunk and managed to flash us lol. Nice comments was made and the drunk one pipped up my freind fancies you. My GF put her hand on my leg and a fem freind of mine said his dateing. So no go. A bit later the girl that liked me. ( yougn and attractive signalled to me to follow her out side. I really wanted to but then the dream ended.
Keithrg
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What could it mean

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:03 pm

it could mean you are God's gift to women. But it actually means that if you live as sloppily as you write you are nothing but a selfish prick.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating