Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Beach and the World

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

The Beach and the World

Postby MoonlightTengu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:29 am

I had a dream that I was watching these two people (guy and girl, both in their 20's) I know being all lovey-dovey, strolling on a beach on a bright sunny day. The dream is in first person view. I, my usual self, was doing the usual and strolling also along a trail above from them, about a direction opposite from them.

At the end of the trail, I find a dead skeleton. In the middle of the beach. A bit more clouds.

It was a very foreboding feeling. I felt that this is a foreshadowing of their relationship.

Then the dream ends.

I know these two people in real life. You can call them "Shay" (girl) and "Bal" (boy). The girl is a friend of mine for some years, since I was 17 or so. Right now, I am 23. The guy is someone that is new to our Christian church. Within a year since he came, he started going out with her. I do not mind them together at all. However, I do suspicion their progress out of concern, and being a fellow brother in Christ (and friend), I have checked two times to see if things are fine (no not spying/stalking, more like "how are you" kind of greeting). The dream happened right after those two times. Sometimes, I would forget about it.

But lately, it has been throbbing me more. I feel a sense of urgency, just like I felt in the dream. I cannot run from destiny. Reality is an illusion anyway, for the most part, technically.

I need to give the girl a warning from the dream, because I know the guy is not going to take it very seriously. This generation is mainly politically correct with its actions. I cannot bother them about this too much either since my involvement can cause personal problems. So I cannot just waltz between them casually saying what this is and what that is; I only have a few attempts. There are more details, but I try not to disclose too much, but will answer if deemed necessary.

I have never felt a sense of urgency like this before, so I ask kindly if anyone can interpret this dream.

Who is that skeleton? What does that skeleton represent? What is this dream trying to say? Is there any other hints from the dream?

(EDIT: After reading some bad responses on this forum, I am just going to say this ahead of time. I do not harbor personal, intimate feelings for them. This is absolutely not the case.)
MoonlightTengu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Beach and the World

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Those figures in this dream are both yourself. Once you allow these two disparate and opposite parts of who you are come together in meaningful active ways in your life, then what you used to be and are now will be like a skeleton to you, bare fleshless unalive.
You don't have to upset your friend.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MoonlightTengu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:22 pm

@sheena

That is impossible. The biggest hole in your reasoning is that you are using general terms and not entailing in any specifics whatsoever. You also imply that they are parts of me (which contradicts even having this dream). If even half of what you are saying is true, then there is no meaning to this dream.

"Active and meaningful ways" sounds like this ecstasy, departure and movement into some happy bliss, in which, I do not believe this is the case because truth does not revolve around us.
MoonlightTengu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:54 pm

MoonlightTengu wrote:If even half of what you are saying is true, then there is no meaning to this dream.
That would be bc you are empty inside.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: The Spirit and the World

Postby Superman1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:08 pm

It looks like that because you went opposite the warm happy way of this loving pair, you are dead to it or die within.
Maybe you thought you were above it, or you saw that it is a high level and where you want to be, whether they mean a relationship, or the relationhsip in yourself, or both.
Hence foreboding, if you saw what was coming.

Why are you suspicious about them? Do you have evidence? Or does it just mirror yourself?
What has really been bothering you more lately? What urgency?
The skeleton represents death, spiritually. Can that be it? That couple can mean unification with your spirit, bringing life and happiness.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating