Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about sex and family

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about sex and family

Postby debbaxley » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 am

First want of give history about myself. This way maybe someone can help
me with insight tonthis dream.

I'm 50 and married in my third marriage and finally have my soul mate. We are raising two grand children the oldest being autistic. We have three kids 30,27, and 21 the two oldest are mine and the youngest his. We have custody of the oldest child my daughters children.

My father passed 30 years ago of cancer and my mom is still alive and we are best of friends.
I have had this dream twice. My father only met my oldest daughter at the age of six months before he passed. It is her children that I'm raising.

I dreamed last night that myself and my two grand children where on a vacation with my dad and mom. In the dream we were in another country. Not sure where? In the dream my parents took the kids to do some activities. This left me to have some down time to myself which is very rare. I was out at the pool and met a very nice looking man. Which he was from this country that we were in. We over the time of the dream had a sexual relationship. We seemed to be in this vacation for a very long time. I made new friends and they and this man would come pick me up and we would go out on dates and back to his place to spend time together and have sex. My parents where ok with this because they told me in dream I needed to get out more and have time for me and have more friends.

Well when getting a ride from a new girl friend to this man's place at one time caught him with another woman. I was very upset. This man came after me telling me he was sorry and it meant nothing that he wanted me. I took off on foot running away from him as fast as I could to get away from him. He had jumped in a car coming after me. I out ran him on foot while he was in a vehicle. I made it back to my lodging and he caught up with me and then I woke up.

What could this mean?
debbaxley
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about sex and family

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:36 pm

The history says that your life energy is bound up in caregiving and sentiment about the past.
In the dream you 'complete' yourself with opposite - masculine - archetype. While you could analyze that symbol six ways to Sunday, the significance is energy for no. 1.
The betrayal at the end is a picture of status quo - a self betrayal. Sacrifice can be addictive.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby debbaxley » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:06 pm

I have been a care giver all my life for someone. While I don't mind doing it. At times it feels to be not appreciated by those I care for deeply. My children for one. My father betrayed me as a child. I seek for a close family that lives and appreciates each other and have the opposite. So still trying to understand this Sheena.
debbaxley
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Dreaming suggests you have not thought it through as carefully as you may need: to connect with and admit your real feelings and desires even when contrary to what demanded or morally imperative. This includes thinking about the negative that are part of what you believe to be good. Once you put this into words for yourself two things may transpire: you may begin to solve this overfunctioning lifestyle and attachment design; you will not be reduced to unconscious thought in pictures, and your dreams may become richer with your authentic personal desires meaning and joys.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating