Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My sister had a dream about me and my boyfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My sister had a dream about me and my boyfriend

Postby PinkCactus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:30 pm

So today my sister announced that she had a dream about me and the guy that I like admitting his love for me. She said that the guy I like walked me, my sister and her friend to the harbour when it was dark and the moon was shining bright, held my hands, kissed me and told me he loves me. And then I replied that I loved him too. She said it was super romantic.

Does this mean anything?

Thank you!
PinkCactus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My sister had a dream about me and my boyfriend

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 pm

In this family, you are the favored child.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby PinkCactus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:27 am

Oh, that's interesting! Thank you! Does this have anything to do with the guy I like thought? ...I just thought it was interesting how supposedly I should be dreaming about him since I am the one who likes him :lol: but my sister was the once that dreamt about my relationship with him.
Thanks again! :D
PinkCactus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 pm

The favored child gets the intangible goodies, but has less freedom to be herself.
As the dream was sister's all the figures in it are her, not you.
Why are you trying to take that away from her? You are getting everything else.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating