Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

High School romance w Actor

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

High School romance w Actor

Postby arlenerick86 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:42 am

First I see my house and in the back of it a trail was created like a mountain and I stood on top and watch other people take the trail down. Then I was in high school and a girl was playing a trick on some football players about some diet. They got upset when their coach wouldn't let them play so they got angry when another group of players replaced them. I left and found myself going to my locker it was dark but I knew my way.here comes Dolph Lunden in a navy uniform I was amazed by his physique and piercing eyes. He ask me something but of course my heart is coming out of my chest. He walks with me and a siren goes off and he protects me by hiding me behind a door then he takes me out and kissed me. Someone has planted a bomb and he locates it and tried to get rid of it.
arlenerick86
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: High School romance w Actor

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Aloofness followed by intense feelings of vulnerability ameliorated by sexual or romantic conquest, which dreamer is wishing for. Mediating these dynamics is 'diet': overemphasis on physique and superficials.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating