Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

FWB commits suicide

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

FWB commits suicide

Postby Getaclue » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Alright. I very, very rarely remember my dreams, and this one is puzzling and alarming.

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. FWB, nothing the least bit serious, although I am absolutely fascinated by him. I just can't help myself when I'm around him. Anyways, last night I had a dream that we were at this huge party in a mansion, bonfire, drinking (I never saw him drink but I was - might be important that he is currently staying out of state at his parents house, attemtping to get sober for the umpteenth time).

We were partying it up, and all of the sudden he's upset and leaving, drives away and I get in my car to follow him, feeling concerned. Next thing I know, were back at the party, and I'm trying to get him to stop and talk to me. He makes his way through the crowds, goes to the bathroom, and drowns himself.

I've tried looking up different aspects of this but there's so much going on in it...Help??
Getaclue
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: FWB commits suicide

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Fascinated by an addict. Dream of how it is which is drowning, ie in emotional turmoil. Only in a dream can this codependent person admit to self that intensity and drama alone are not working. Or else, prepare for a miserable life.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby katiegreatbatch » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:28 am

I agree with drowning as emotional turmoil,water is often symbolic of emotion in dreams here he is drowning.
obviously if he drinks a lot in real life he is undergoing emotional turmoil and soul loss,we say of someone who drinks a lot - he is drowning his sorrows, and that's exactly what he's doing in this dream.

Sometimes you can say the people in your dream reflect yourself but not in this case,Since you sleep with him and sex is a sacred act between two people it's no wonder you dream of his souls state.

sometimes suicide symbolises trying to kill off some part of ourselves,you try to talk to him to no avail obviously means that he is shutting you out in real life probably from an emotional connection of any kind.
katiegreatbatch
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Too bad the dreamer isn't interested.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating