Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cowboy psychic?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Cowboy psychic?

Postby shylo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:57 am

Hi all,
Last night I had a bizarre dream that I know was related to the man I have feelings for, though he wasn't in it. In the dream, I visited a psychic on a ranch -- the psychic was a cowboy, I remember his outfit vividly. He also had an aboriginal young man with him. In the dream, the psychic took me into his home and tried to explain to me what was happening with me and this man by saying that two empty trucks were driving very slowly towards each other. He made me look at outlines of these trucks and confirm that I noticed there were no passengers in them. When I went to leave, he refused payment. Any thoughts on what this might mean? It was very vivid compared to other dreams I've had.
shylo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cowboy psychic?

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Look up the Chinese fable of the empty boat.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating