Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bathing in BLOOD with my werewolf lover...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Bathing in BLOOD with my werewolf lover...

Postby MissAva » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 am

I need help interpreting this dream; normally I am very good about knowing the meaning behind my dreams and staying in tune with my subconscious...

My dream started in an old Victorian mansion. My friend (no one in particular that I know, just a random face) and I decided to explore it but were surprised to see it was occupied and well taken care of. Somehow, I get separated from my friend and I know this is a bad thing, that we are in trouble and there is something in this house that will kill us. I go into an upstairs bathroom to hide. I turn on the lights and can see that this is a large, beautiful bathroom with ornate woodwork and a very large white tub. When I see this tub, I immediately get a visualization of myself naked, bathing in blood in this tub. I am immensely turned on by this and it is almost as if something inside of me awakens. I am no longer scared but feel calm and... dominant, I guess I could say. Royal, queen-like. I dunno.

I look over to the other side of the bathroom and see 2 windows. There are small rooms behind these windows and I can see 2 people in these rooms. They are calling me to let them out, but I am not my old self anymore and I shut the blinds to these windows and keep them locked in there. (this sounds crazy as I'm writing this....trust me) I know that I need to save them for later... for their blood. ( :o :? )

I step out into the hallway and realize that I am wearing a corset, long black dress, and a red cape and my breasts are exposed as a part of the outfit (def not what I came in wearing). I look down the hallway and see a werewolf clutching my friend and he is about to tear her to shreds. He stops and stares at me. Inside I know I should be scared (and I am just a tiny bit) and I know I should be thinking "what the fuck are you doing hes going to eat the shit out of you?!!?" but I still have my calm dominant feeling. The werewolf comes closer to me and I tell him to take my friend to the tub and drain her there. He seems to be contemplating whether to kill me or obey and even though I'm slightly afraid of him I can sense his attitude shifting from homicide to obedience and..... attraction towards me. Like somehow I was his long-lost queen and now I was home.

He takes her into the bathroom and when he steps back out, he is in human form. He is someone that I have been attracted to (in real life) for a while but in reality it would be very taboo if I were to try to get with him. He is in an old Victorian suit and looks very dapper and sexy and I know we are about to BANG. :excited:

Sad to wake up at this point (I always wake up right before the sex :( ) but disturbed by all the morbidity in this dream. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???
MissAva
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bathing in BLOOD with my werewolf lover...

Postby dlow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi Ava,
Greetings. As you may know, rule#1 (most of the time) in dreamwork is that everything in a dream represents a psychological part of the dreamer. One possibility is that your friend represent a previous woman that that attractive guy has been through, and that therefore you should stay away from him. Another more likely possibility (because it doevtails with other parts of the dream) is that your friend represents feminine life, or personhood, or something general but important about yourself, and that the werewolf draining her is a destructive/selfish aspect of the man you are attracted to. In real life he may well "drain people's energy" in some subtle way. The presence of those two blood-supply people outside the bathroom suggests that you would support this characteristic of his, were you to get involved with him. (You might do that unawares, by complimenting him on something about him that seems cool, and that you like.) The notion that what he is draining is "feminine life force," or something like that, is supported by the fact that in the dream, you feel strengthened when you are in the tub. It might be all about "dark" forces, since the whole atmosphere seems gothic, like its associated with dracula or something. Good luck!Blessings,
Dr. Dave
davidlowmsphd.com
dlow
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bathing in BLOOD with my werewolf lover...

Postby MissAva » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:27 am

Thank you Dr. Dave! It is possible that this other woman in my dream was someone he used to date. He still calls her around to "use" her from time to time. It makes sense that I would support this action as she cheated on him in the relationship and broke his heart, something I resent her for as deep down I believe he is a good person and she is a shallow person.

Even more probable than this, though, is the fact that I am attracted to him. Because of this I found myself checking his social media accounts more and more until it was taking over a lot of my time. I made the decision to unfriend him from all of my accounts that same day that I had this dream. I do believe this dream represents me taking control of my obsession over him. I did, and still do, feel empowered by this decision. Though I am still perturbed as to why there would be so much blood! Ha.

Excellent interpretation thank you!!
MissAva
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating