Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Friend slept with my other friend's hot mom

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My Friend slept with my other friend's hot mom

Postby dreamer929 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:10 am

So basically,
Me and my friend, Jack (a real person in my life) went to a different friend's mum's house. Jack doesn't know this other guy nor his mum. The mum, who is very attractive came on to me, but i pushed her away because of the repercussions of my friend finding out and also because it felt wrong at the time. She then moved on to my friend jack, who had no reason not to sleep with her and did. I saw them sleep together from the other side of the room, hiding in a wardrobe.
So I was sort of involved in sleeping with her but not.

thoughts?
dreamer929
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My Friend slept with my other friend's hot mom

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:14 pm

As dream, in which each figure is you, it is wish fulfillment to have had sex with the pretty lady. BFD. The interesting part is having to keep these desires hidden.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby dlow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Hi dreamer,
Everything in a dream represents a psychological part of the dreamer. I think spirit is telling you two things: first, it's okay to feel attracted to good-looking mothers and to fantasize about them, and so on. That's normal. (Acting on them would no be.) Second, actively accept that part of yourself, and be honest with yourself first when you do so (get out of that wardrobe closet).
Dr. Dave
davidlowmsphd.com
dlow
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:24 pm

ow's assumption appears to be that the dream has a function for social regulation by being an outlet for fantasy so destabilizing action need not be taken. Which implies the dream counts as dreamer himself fucking the lady. And better be satisfied enough not to want more. How likely is that?
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Re: An Attractive Side Of You?

Postby Superman1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:02 pm

This might be true:
If Jack is the part of you that you know well, maybe you thought of another side of you that you don't know, which is very attractive, but also that you fear the repercussions of in your familiar self, so it felt wrong.
But the other side of you can, because it's a different aspect of you which is wanting no fear of the unknown.
So while you hid from such emotions, connections, relationships, socializing, warmth, whatever the attractive beauty and maturity meant, another side of you wanted to see such a union in you.

It may be you have experienced such feelings with that mom literally, that resonated within you.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dreamer929 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:14 am

Hi,
Thanks for all the replies. I think i should give some more information about the dream...

This dream was the second of 3 scenes in a single nights sleep. I woke up after each one. Im sure the last is unrelated but I think the first part is related. In it, Im at a party parking my car. The car park and party venue are on a mountain, the party is higher up the mountain than the car park is. Im driving the car with a friend in it (different from the friend in the sleeping with dream but with the same name). He is also called Jack. I crash the car and kill him. I then return to the party and everyone is upset that Jack is dead but they aren't talking about how it happened ect... its not being discussed they are just grieving his death. I then go round to each group of people and tell them that i'm the one that killed him. Its like a task i need to complete. No body needs to know who killed him, or even if he was killed but its my mission to let people know i killed him.

Background on this Jack: If dreams represent aspect of myself- this jack represents getting things wrong, messing around, being unfocused. Jack is a real person that recently got a young girl pregnant.

The jack that slept with my friend's mum is the opposite of this Jack. He is at a great university and had to work extremely hard to get there. I would say he's symbolic of working hard.

In the sleeping with dream, the whole thing takes place in a triangular shaped room (triangular prism).

any more thought in light of this detail?
dreamer929
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreamer929 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:17 am

Sheena wrote:ow's assumption appears to be that the dream has a function for social regulation by being an outlet for fantasy so destabilizing action need not be taken. Which implies the dream counts as dreamer himself fucking the lady. And better be satisfied enough not to want more. How likely is that?

This dream was the second of 3 scenes in a single nights sleep. I woke up after each one. Im sure the last is unrelated but I think the first part is related. In it, Im at a party parking my car. The car park and party venue are on a mountain, the party is higher up the mountain than the car park is. Im driving the car with a friend in it (different from the friend in the sleeping with dream but with the same name). He is also called Jack. I crash the car and kill him. I then return to the party and everyone is upset that Jack is dead but they aren't talking about how it happened ect... its not being discussed they are just grieving his death. I then go round to each group of people and tell them that i'm the one that killed him. Its like a task i need to complete. No body needs to know who killed him, or even if he was killed but its my mission to let people know i killed him.

Background on this Jack: If dreams represent aspect of myself- this jack represents getting things wrong, messing around, being unfocused. Jack is a real person that recently got a young girl pregnant.

The jack that slept with my friend's mum is the opposite of this Jack. He is at a great university and had to work extremely hard to get there. I would say he's symbolic of working hard.

In the sleeping with dream, the whole thing takes place in a triangular shaped room (triangular prism).

any more thought in light of this detail?
dreamer929
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:38 pm

As dreamer has cast this in terms of his getting things right in life (in sex) versus usual screwing up: he would need to come clean about the power that sexual activity has over his identity, concept of self, and the reason for dreaming, which would be along the lines of some event in life not going well while he has difficulty sorting out these matters of gratification, being desired and sexual power. An old expression comes to mind: Don't blow out your brains with your penis.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Re: DREAM 1 of Trilogy

Postby Superman1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:30 pm

The last is related. Plus it's the conclusion of the trilogy.
The first will probably set up what it's about. Like a movie is always 3 acts. Such as:
The set up. The problem or what goes wrong. Fixing it.
or
The dream. Wanted change. Reality.

DREAM 1
PARTY TIME
It looks like about attainment of celebration or better connection with people or on a higher level, where you may feel a bit stuck at the moment.
Hence maybe your motivation for this crashes, upsetting you and this view of others.
But not talking about it might reflect you're not talking as you want, or not discussing it with yourself.
Then you go to each group, perhaps indicating that's your focus, and telling them seeming to confirm all that.
Or you killed your social side in some way, rather than climbing that mountain where that ideal is, which might in fact be the task you want to complete.
Or at least your mission is to acknowledge that you killed it and it's your responsibility or you're in control.

PASSION WITH PEOPLE
So all that can fit with the hot mom dream - the other side of you who is focussed, works hard, gets it right had union with her.
So the triangle is your three sides. The hot attraction of this mature social side, say, and your right action or wrong reaction.
Just like in the sleep-with dream, there were your two sides. And only the one different to you could attain the unattainable.
These Jacks aren't two incarnations of the one person, one good one bad, are they? ☺☻

Let me see if I can guess the last dream.
Umm....nup. Can't. :drool:

FIRST: Mountain Party Crash. Your dream in life and what went wrong.
SECOND: Mature Intercourse. Fixing what is in the way of it, or wanting to make it real but not.
THREE: ......................... Must be the outcome, so probably negative. Maybe wandering around alone in a river, or in the basement with the zombie of bad Jack. ;)
But so far maybe you saw you need better connection with emotion to connect better with others.
But does any of this fit I wonder.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: DREAM 1 of Trilogy

Postby dreamer929 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:32 am

Superman1 wrote:
The last is related. Plus it's the conclusion of the trilogy.
The first will probably set up what it's about. Like a movie is always 3 acts. Such as:
The set up. The problem or what goes wrong. Fixing it.
or
The dream. Wanted change. Reality.

DREAM 1
PARTY TIME
It looks like about attainment of celebration or better connection with people or on a higher level, where you may feel a bit stuck at the moment.
Hence maybe your motivation for this crashes, upsetting you and this view of others.
But not talking about it might reflect you're not talking as you want, or not discussing it with yourself.
Then you go to each group, perhaps indicating that's your focus, and telling them seeming to confirm all that.
Or you killed your social side in some way, rather than climbing that mountain where that ideal is, which might in fact be the task you want to complete.
Or at least your mission is to acknowledge that you killed it and it's your responsibility or you're in control.

PASSION WITH PEOPLE
So all that can fit with the hot mom dream - the other side of you who is focussed, works hard, gets it right had union with her.
So the triangle is your three sides. The hot attraction of this mature social side, say, and your right action or wrong reaction.
Just like in the sleep-with dream, there were your two sides. And only the one different to you could attain the unattainable.
These Jacks aren't two incarnations of the one person, one good one bad, are they? ☺☻

Let me see if I can guess the last dream.
Umm....nup. Can't. :drool:

FIRST: Mountain Party Crash. Your dream in life and what went wrong.
SECOND: Mature Intercourse. Fixing what is in the way of it, or wanting to make it real but not.
THREE: ......................... Must be the outcome, so probably negative. Maybe wandering around alone in a river, or in the basement with the zombie of bad Jack. ;)
But so far maybe you saw you need better connection with emotion to connect better with others.
But does any of this fit I wonder.

Right Ill will disclose part three then haha.
Very simple- Im in a house trying to escape. The first time I try to escape I do so easily, I know the route (down the stairs, along the corridor, turn left and jump the fence). After the first time I put people in front of my path, they do not move they are just figures. Every time I see one I have to start the escape again. Definitely a lucid aspect to this one, I knew that there would be people there before I saw them in my dream.
dreamer929
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: DREAM III of Trilogy

Postby Superman1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Ahh, of course. :geek: Ok...

THREE: The Escape/The Solution
So you try to escape the situation. The first time being easy looks like the easy way of what you know is the right solution:
Go deeper in yourself, to the unknown, and jump over the barrier between you and others.
Maybe if you don't or delay, people will seem a barrier to you and you have to start again.
And you are probably aware this will happen, or lucid on that point, if it's happened before.

So Dream 3 seems to be the result of 1 and 2.
And it looks like overcoming a bit of a social barrier that is in yourself first. And maybe that is why you have to restart.
Whether it's that obvious or general or has another context, like a situation.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MoonlightTengu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 pm

The dream to me means that your friend needs to watch himself and not fall into prey. It most likely represents the kind of person he may enact as in society. I personally think this dream is more about your friend while you are the bystander, but if you need something about yourself, it is that you need to take the initiative to hints of problems before they come into fruition. (This part is in response to your first post)

Also, I disagree on what dlow says. Having lust is actually not good. Almost all the time, attraction is actually excused as lust. You have to understand that a relationship isn't all about the act; it's also about the way you consistently maintain things, and that lust does not help in the long run.
MoonlightTengu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm

This angry narcissist proves it sometimes gets it right.
Sheena
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating