Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreams about old crush

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreams about old crush

Postby GutterQueen92 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:39 pm

I have had several dreams of a guy I had a crush on in high school. In real life we were friends but he didn't seem to be interested in me as more than that.

Anyway a lot of my dreams of him we almost have sex. Each dream is a different situation, but there is an obvious sexual tension between us. In some cases the situation itself keeps us from going farther, and in others there are people who interrupt us just before or otherwise makes it impossible to be alone.

My first dream with him, I'll call him David, and I were meeting in a building where all of the walls were made of windows. When the tension got to overwhelming he was going to lead me somewhere else for privacy but I woke before we got there.

The second dream had David coming to me in need of a place to stay because he got kicked out of the house. I lived with my real life boyfriend (let's call him Jason) in the dream, and I offered to let him stay with us for a few days. I led him to his room, and I closed the door and we started making out and were about to have sex but Jason interrupted us.

Another dream was similar to that one except that David and I were dating and Jason was just a friend, but he didn't actually know that we were together. In this dream it was pretty much the opposite with Jason looking for a place to stay and David and I sharing a three bedroom house.

There were other potential sex dreams starring David, either at his mother's house when she was on vacation or him sneaking to my high school bedroom.

I also had three dreams starring David that weren't sexual in nature.

In one of the David had been forced in a relationship with a controlling slut of a girl, and I snuck him out with the help of the her father (who had been in the same position with her mother)

Another dream David and I were married. I was standing in the kitchen of a house I had never been in before, just coming home from an unknown job. David came in with a little girl who called me mommy (I don't have kids in real life and don't really plan on having any). David kissed me and I told him that I was pregnant. He looked happy before I woke up.

The last dream was about me confessing my feelings to him. In the dream I was delivering a box of stuff to this house for a friend mine who was sick that day. The people who live there are not people I get along with (in reality and in the dream). David was at the house, hanging out with a friend of his. I got him in a room alone and told him how I felt, but he shot me down. I left the house fighting back tears, and drove to this abandoned building to cry. David found me there and told me that he loved me, but he didn't want to say it in front of his friend because his friends' family does not get along with mine, and David didn't want to get in the middle of it. He was kissing me before I woke up.
GutterQueen92
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreams about old crush

Postby GutterQueen92 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm wondering if anyone else had dreams like these, or is it just me. And how can I go back into those dreams to see what would happen next?

If I wake up in the middle of a dream I am never ableto go back to the dream, no matter what I try. Is it just impossible to go back to a dream?
GutterQueen92
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby phonzthewriter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm

It seems like this guy loves you but doesnt have the balls to step up to the plate. Or stand up to his family. It seems like he wants to have sex with you but would feel bad if his family found out. If you are still in contact with him you should let him know that, but at the same time be prepared for him to chose his family over you.. But at the same time he may come to terms with it. Who knows it seems he loves you but is ashamed because his friends dont think and his family doesnt think you are good enough for him. but he still loves you. Atleast that's what I make of it.
phonzthewriter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby GutterQueen92 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 am

That could be the case in my dreams, but in the real world he is married and has a kid.

I am not in contact with him (haven't been in years) and I have a boyfriend. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years, but these random dreams have only started a couple years ago, but they don't have very often. However when they do happen, they stick in my mind more strongly than any other dreams I have, (except for maybe one ghost dream i had last year that I still don't understand, even though I feel like I should)

I don't know why I have these dreams, since there is no possible relationship there. The only reason I looked this post up was that I had another similar dream the other day in which we did have sex, and we had talked about running off from our families (in the dream we were teenagers again, even though I'm nearly 30 now)
GutterQueen92
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MoonlightTengu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 am

It feels to me that this is what would have happen if you decided to connect with David. Decided to walk a different mentality and path. The dreams seems to go like a roller coaster, strangely having a peculiar set of stages just as a story would have.

I like to say that this is the very bottom truth of your situation, although that may be a bias of mines.

The earlier dreams represent your initial wants and impressions of what would happen if you were to leave your current family status now. Because a lot of taboo with seeing another man has to do with "sex".

The other dreams of different life styles involved shows the other choices you could have made, with your marriage to the other, not Jason. I guess there was something between you two. Believe it or not, guys do eye a lot on other girls.

But the last dream is definitely most peculiar, because I believe this shows what happens when you are to go full out as yourself and to run to the hills of your mind, the place you abandon and be honest with yourself. It may not exactly happen that way, but the "curse" of whatever is there is healed and his chains are broken as well.
MoonlightTengu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating