Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dreams about ex's

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

dreams about ex's

Postby louisa17 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:44 pm

I keep on having a dream where I have got back together with an ex , usually goes between 2 different non serious ex's. But in each dream I'm really unhappy about it and I know I've made a big mistake because theres someone else I'm meant to be with but I can't remember who that is. Its only when I wake up realise its my husband and I'm really relieved to see him asleep next to me. Any ideas what this could mean ?
louisa17

Re: dreams about ex's

Postby RedSpectralSerpent » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 am

:heartpump: I know what U mean or how U feel. I've had 4 the past year now, dreams of my son's Father. Only a couple were filled with anger but the others, Love! I feel, through the power of 'Thought', we create what we think about most whether we want 2 or not. I feel the ex's also Think about the experience shared between the two & the power of Thought connects the two worlds. I guarantee your ex's have thought about U & what was shared in the past, whether good or bad. We learn from our past & trust that it will guide us in our now time. My son confirmed my interpretation of the recurring dream with his father & I by telling me how he think his father feel/see me, in a Loving way & this came from a 9 year old. Our dreams are messages as events here guiding us on the proper path. Trust what they are telling U concerning your past and those involved, which ties into your Now.
RedSpectralSerpent

Re: dreams about ex's

Postby nish » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:00 am

louisa17 wrote:I keep on having a dream where I have got back together with an ex , usually goes between 2 different non serious ex's. But in each dream I'm really unhappy about it and I know I've made a big mistake because theres someone else I'm meant to be with but I can't remember who that is. Its only when I wake up realise its my husband and I'm really relieved to see him asleep next to me. Any ideas what this could mean ?

I think this dream wants to remind you of a time where the responsibilities of adulthood (or marriage) didn't interfere with the spontaneity of romance. You need to recapture the excitement, freedom, and vitality of youth that is lacking in your present relationship. start spending more time with each other and for your husband to reassure you that he is there for you.

hope this helps!
Ni$h
nish
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating