Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Is this dream related to what I should do in my relationship

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Is this dream related to what I should do in my relationship

Postby Bella17 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:24 am

So last night, before I went to sleep, I tried reaching out to my BF but his phone was off, so I went to sleep with this need of talking to him, and woke up with this dream:

Basically, there was this small blond woman and she was cute and all, but her bf would like have sex with her or cuddle with her and then straight out tell her, it is time for her to leave.
And then they were like cuddling the morning after, and they were in a country where it was cool to show PDA, as opposed to my country. And so him and and her were at a public courtyard on a bench under a blanket, and the guy's friends were also around, they were all hanging out, and the guy suddenly told the girl it is time for her to leave. And so to me, the relationship between them was like that all the time, like he would spend the time he needs with her, but then lets her go, and not make her part of the rest of his life. And I was thinking as I watched those scenes, she is not aware he is not good for her. She should leave.
The last scene, though, she didn't care, and told him "I'm busy", knowing he would think she's going to be with someone else, and she didn't care about that, and she was like on a kick scooter, gliding away free. Then it was me on that scooter, and I was dressed in black and I was at a hotel to stand in line behind two ladies with a trolley with babies. And I had booked a room in that hotel and was in line to check in, and saw the family member whom I was supposed to stay in that hotel room with at the start of the line already having checked in so I left the line and walked over to them, and that was when I woke up.

When I woke up from this dream, and I looked at my phone, and there was a message from my BF saying he couldn't answer, cos "I'm busy." And then I went back to sleep telling myself the dream was a sign that I should just leave him like the girl left her BF. Although, I don't think the dream is related to reality. He is busy with his life, like he has a really hard life, but he doesn't like have sex with me and tells me to go. He treats me well, it's just that I don't see him at all. But at the same time, I don't want to leave him, as I tried before and it didn't work. So what does the dream imply? Is the dream like a message of what I should do? Like an eye-opener? Or is it just an expression of my insecurities?
Bella17
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating