Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Making out with Tom Holland

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Making out with Tom Holland

Postby dlovestowrite » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:36 am

In my dream it waz like a new spiderman movie. I was some type spiderwoman with red and purple blended like ombre effect up and down the suit with a white spider. After a scene we filmed a spiderman stunt double followed me to my tent tackled me in broad daylight and started spanking me telling me i have been a bad girl and trying to take my spiderwoman suit off. Tom holland came in saw us and the spiderman stunt double ran away. Then in the next scene of the dream, Tom was dressed in an navy shirt with gray athletic shorts. I wasn't wearing the spiderman suit but i was wearing a black bralette a nd black athletic shorts. We started to kiss but we were both a bit hesitant then it slowly started getting more passionate and deeper. I could taste orbit gum flavor in his mouth and i also remeber closing my eyes in the dream and not waking up after that. After we were done making out i was out of breath and he was dazed.then i laid back and got on top of me. He was about to kiss me again but the dream ends. Blessings to anyone who can interpret this dream.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating