Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Fiancee and My Best Friend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My Fiancee and My Best Friend

Postby -MQ- » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:48 am

My fiancee and I both have best friends of the opposite gender. It confuses people all the time, but I've never had a sex dream involving them!

My dream: I caught my fiancee (call him Z) having sex with his best friend (call her W). Instead of getting upset or angry at him I just decided to go have sex with my best friend (call him J).
There was more to the dream than that, but I'm unsure if it's relevant. It was mostly us running around this mansion trying to sneak past giant bug monsters to make it to the front door to get inside where it was safe. Once inside the owners of the mansion were really nice and had lots of dogs? We thanked them, gave their pups some treats, and meandered off to a room by ourselves. J and I aren't in great shape in real life, we're a little bit soft but were still relatively thin. In my dream we were super fit. Well, J had abs like no tomorrow and his arm muscles were the size of my head. I wasn't jacked, but I was fit. In real life Z has fit legs and arms but has a beer belly and he was the same in my dream. In real life W is naturally slim and she was the same in my dream. Z and W weren't at the mansion with J and myself, I caught them together some other time I suppose. In my dream I knew that I'd seen them together but I don't remember actually dreaming it. I just knew it was true.

I can't say that this is the strangest dream I've ever had, but it's the first sex dream I've had about my best friend and we've been close for over 5 years. It's weird! What does this mean?
-MQ-
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My Fiancee and My Best Friend

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

The theme of this story or dream, what have you, is that betrayal is necessary for maintenance of self, and it is not supposed to count. So you don't or aren't allowed to feel what you feel. If you are dreaming of betrayal it is already happening and felt as such, in some form.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby -MQ- » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

:(
That doesn't sound good.
-MQ-
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:21 am

-MQ- wrote::(
That doesn't sound good.
This is why you are dreaming instead of being aware and coping. You feel betrayed but that feeling is taboo.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating